By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Understand a wide range of text about information technology.
- Develop IT English skills.
- Write IT related documents using appropriate English language.
- Use efficiently the Internet.
- Use the English language to understand a wide range of IT topics.
- Be ready for interacting with the new IT trends in English language.
- First mid term\ 10%
- Second mid term\ 10%
- Homework\ 5%
- Class work\ 5%
- Quiz 1 + 2\ 10%
- Project\ 10%
- Final lecture\ 50%
- Oxford English for Information Technology , By [Eric Glendinning, John McEwan].