By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Understand a wide range of text about information technology.
- Develop IT English skills.
- Write IT related documents using appropriate English language.
- Use efficiently the Internet.
- Use the English language to understand a wide range of IT topics.
- Be ready for interacting with the new IT trends in English language.
- One mid term\ 20%
- Homework\ 5%
- Class work\ 5%
- Quiz 1 + 2 + 3\ 10%
- Project\ 10%
- Final Exam\ 50%
- Week 10 : 4/1/1434 Sunday
- From 12:30 to 2 p.m.
- Exam will be from Unit 12 , to & including Unit 17
- Oxford English for Information Technology , By [Eric Glendinning, John McEwan].
- Office: First floor, Networking Department, Meeting room # 1.505.06
- Office hours: Sunday (10-11), Monday (11-12), Tuesday (12:30-1:30), Wednesday (10-11).